miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2010

And the winner is…

Ok, here I go!

I don't know why, I have got the curse to choose the winner of the “48h in the Olympus” contest and I have to admit that I hate it! Why do I deserve this?

First of all I want to say that DREAMS HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER.

I don’t want to hurt anybody and please, don’t hate me if you are not the winner. There is just one and I can do nothing! I love you all the same way! It’s hard to me too. I wish all of you could come home! I have to make a party someday for everybody!

Anyway, I am happy for the warrior winner and I can not wait to meet you (I repeat, all the warriors are always welcome too!). I just wish you have a great time with us!

I had no idea about how to choose a number from 1 to 7 so, I’ve decided doing it with my birthday! I mean, I’ve added all the digits of my birthday and that is the result:

2+6+0+3+1+9+8+5= 34 / 3+4= 7

So, number 7 is coming! CONGRATUATIONS! We are waiting for you!

The rest of my girls, I promise I will compensate you this! Just believe!

I love you all!

Monica.

5 comentarios:

  1. Felicidades a la ganadora! Estoy segura de que sera especial y nunca lo podrá olvidar!!

    Disfruta mucho tu momento junto a The Goddess!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Monica!!! no te preocupes yo desde luego aun tengo la esperanza de poder verte en alguna otra ocasión!!! sino es en esta ya habrá otra oportunidad no?? Me alegro mucho por Beatrice la chica que ganó el concurso apenas la conozco, pero me alegro un montón por ella deseo de corazón que lo disfruteis las dos!!! y os hagais muchas muchas fotos como suelo decir siempre!!!

    Te quiero un montonazo de verdad!!! y seguiré aquí al pie del cañón

    Muchas felicidades Beatrice!!!!!!

    Besos a las dossssssssss

    Díura

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I cannot lie. I'm sad. This chance only happens once in life... Last two weeks I've been dreamin' of it, planning things to do...

    Hope I can meet you one day... But all that we can do now is just hope!!

    Take care, and thanks for all, maybe tomorrow I'll see things in a different way, but now I'm writting what I feel...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Don't worry. We understand there's only a winner and Beatrice is the lucky one. I don't know her, but I feel happy she can meet you in a few days.

    I'm not gonna lie and say I'm the happiest person in the world because right now I'm not but I wish you spend a perfect weekend together.

    Don't feel bad for this. It's our fault because we love to dream awake and we were dreaming about something we don't have yet.

    Thank you so much for this opportunity. It has meant a lot to us.

    Hope to see you soon :)

    Maite

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hola Mónica! No te preocupes, sabíamos que solo había un ganador y ahí está Beatrice. No la conozco, pero estoy segura de que lo disfrutará, es un lujazo esta oportunidad.
    El segundo lugar siempre ha sido el malo, o eso dicen al menos....quedarme en puertas no es de agrado, pero así lo han decidido los numeros :)
    Disfrutarlo, pasaroslo genial y aquí estaremos esperando otra oportunidad de oro como esta! No perdemos la esperanza!

    Un besazo, cuídate y lo dicho, pasaroslo genial!

    ResponderEliminar