sábado, 25 de diciembre de 2010

Monica Sanz's Notes: Merry Christmas!

Monica Sanz wrote again in her blog wishing a Merry Christmas to all of us:

To the fans, press, team and everybody in between!

I really hope you have a wonderful evening and a beautiful night with everyone you love!

A precious future together is coming up! Thanks for everyday of every year together. I really, really wish living Christmas with my big family, the warriors, for the rest of my life.

Thanks for believing in magic, in music and me. Special thanks to everybody of my fan club, "Miss Monica Sanz", "Monica Sanz Show", "Olympus", "She is Monica Sanz", etc and of course, my amazing team (Phil & Gillian the most). You all are such magical people!

All my love from the bottom of my heart to my girls, my friends and my family till the end.

Merry Christmas!!!

Monica Sanz.
Podéis leer la traducción en la website del fanclub.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario