miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Monica Sanz's Interview to LH Magazin

Monica Sanz gave an interview (+ exclusive photoshoot) to January number of LH Magazin. You can read it and download the magazine here.
Click on the image to see the scans on our gallery.
Who are you and what ‘s your job?

I’m Monica. I’m a normal girl who loves music and to sing for me, and for all the people that wants to listen to me.

When and how did you start your career as a model?

14 or 15 years ago by accident. I met my first agent at the hospital, while I was using for the first time my heels shoes after a hard injury. I supposed it had to happen. It made my life different and it makes me stronger.

Why do you decided to enter the music business right now?

I never leave it behind. I have always sing and dance and now it’s the moment of make it public. It has been a liberation for me. I’ve always needed the music to do all things. It’s like I can do anything without it. I was always the girl with the headphones.

There are albums with your collaboration?

Yes. I’m doing a lot of things and I’m decided to work with everyone who would like to work with me. I feel like doing everything, so I listen to all the proposals that arrive and if dates allow it…

Are you going to release something as a solo singer?

That’s what they say…I don’t believe it yet, but yes, it is a reality! Now I feel that the best of my life is about to arrive. I think I’ll make a big party with the warriors.

Your reputation says that you are so disciplined when you work, are you?

Yes…and so demanding, with myself first of all. I’m serious with my career. I like to use the time, I involve myself too much. For me it’s the most important and I spend all my time on it but it is because I’m happy with what I do. Anyway, they always say I have German head and Spanish heart. Bad mixture…

What are you doing lately?

I’m producing my first album! I went to the studio every time I can. If not, I’m giving promotional concert, attending my commitments, my campaigns, making collaborating with artists…

What musical instrument would you like to dominate apart from your voice?

The piano. When I was a little girl, I wanted to play "saxo" but drums makes my stress to go away a bit more.

How do you see internet to spread your ideas and music?

It's another tool, with good and bad things. I think it's needed to be adapt to this new market and is vital in this sense. I haven't decided how to distribute the album yet but I have clear that digital distribution will be present. For me, the most important thing is that Internet is the most direct way to stay in touch with my fans. Is the most important for me.

That bad is the music industry? Where do we go?

I don't know and don't care too much. I will do music…it doesn't matter what happen.

What are the groups or musicians you admire the most?

Michael Jackson has always been a hero for me, the only one, but I listen to everything. I love AC / DC, Metallica ... and also Lady Gaga or Beyonce, Gwen Stephani. When I was a little girl I used to listen to Roxette, Mecano, Boney M, Abba...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario