lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2009

My little surprise!

Ok, I got it! I will explain the situation:

I just went to Madrid on July for some hours and, after visiting the Hard Rock Café to see Michael Jackson’s fabulous shoes we decided to have some fun in a concert where we had been invited.

A little and blonde bird I met there, told me that one of my fans is specially brave and naughty! And I LOVE IT! Haha. So this is for the warriors who believe everything is possible fighting! You rock girls! And specially for her (I think she is Spanish, am I right?)

Ok, first of all, I hope from the bottom of my heart you read this! You, and everyone who has done something like you did. This is the only way I have to say:

THANK YOU (and thanks to others like you) SO MUCH for the support, for your effort and for being the way you are, haha. I hope you had fun doing it ;). I feel I am blessed having fans like you! I just have no words!

Thanks for making me know someone like Antonio Martos! He is pretty, cool, gorgeous, amazing, fabulous! He told me the way one of my fans asked him for recording a video to support my music! I can NOT believe it! I really think I have the greatest fans in the world! He is so sweet and he reminds you like a very cool and educated person! Congrats for being the way you are!

Well, this is our way to say hello, thanks and be as naughty as you can always, all of you ;)! We love you!





Hey girl! I want to see you next time I come back, ok? If you overcome yourself, let us know it, haha!

Lots of kisses from both to all of you, of course!

Monica.

3 comentarios:

  1. Monicaa!! Seguro que Maite se pondra contentisima!!!
    Muchas Graciaaas!!
    Lari.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! salís guapísimos los dos jajajaja me encanta ese hombre!!!!! jejeje ya verás que alegría se va llevar mi compañera que grabó el video XD si das sorpresas así yo también quiero eh!!! te deseo todo lo mejor guapa espero verte pronto la próxima vez que visites España
    muchos besos!!!!

    te quiere

    Díura

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Monica...

    Soy Maite, la que grabó el video en el que Antonio Martos apoyaba tu disco.

    NO PUEDO CREERME ESTO. Por muchas veces que he leido tu mensaje es que no puedo creermelo. Nunca me habría imaginado que conocerías a Antonio y aun menos que se acordara de lo que le pedí y te lo contara. Por cierto, ¡salís guapísimos los dos en la foto!

    No te imaginas las vueltas que le habíamos dado a aquello que dijiste en tu anterior mensaje sobre la sorpresa que querías dar a una chica española y ha resultado ser ESTO. Estoy soñando hahaha.

    Soy yo la que tengo que darte las gracias por un mensaje así. De verdad, te deseo toda la suerte del mundo en tu disco, estoy deseando escucharte. Tanto yo como las demás chicas, haremos lo que podamos para ayudarte.

    Me habría encantado poder estar estos días en Madrid para verte, pero soy de Pamplona y como me enteré muy pocos días antes de que venías, no pude organizarme para viajar... Espero conocerte la próxima vez que vengas a España, como has dicho. Tengo muchísimas ganas de verte.

    MIL GRACIAS, Monica.

    Estoy feliz.

    Maite.

    PD: No sé si has visto el video que grabé de Antonio, pero te lo dejo aquí: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCkCzfb963k

    ResponderEliminar